Information clause for contractors and representatives of contractors of Elektrownia Wiatrowa Baltica-2 Sp. z o.o. and Elektrownia Wiatrowa Baltica-3 Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contractor”)
In accordance with Article 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), we kindly inform that:
The Controllers of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller”) are:
- Elektrownia Wiatrowa Baltica-2 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-542),
ul. Mokotowska 49.
- Elektrownia Wiatrowa Baltica-3 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-542), ul. Mokotowska 49.
Data Protection Officer
In all matters related to your personal data, please consult Data Protection Officer in writing by sending correspondence to the address of the Controller's registered office indicated above or via e-mail:
- email@example.com for Elektrownia Wiatrowa Baltica-2 Sp. z o.o.,
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Elektrownia Wiatrowa Baltica-3 Sp. z o.o.
Purpose of personal data collection
The Controller shall process your personal data in order to establish and conduct cooperation, including within the framework of the agreement between the Contractor and the Controller (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”):
- pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR – to take steps prior entering into the Agreement and to conclude and perform the Agreement, you are a party thereof,
- pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR - to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Controller, e.g. documenting cooperation and retention of invoices,
- pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR - a legitimate interest of the Controller, i.e. conducting ongoing communication as part of the performance of the Agreement,
- pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR - a legitimate interest of the Controller, i.e. an investigation or defence against possible claims related to the performance of the Agreement or the need to demonstrate specific facts which are of significant importance to the Controller.
The period of processing your personal data results from the aforementioned purposes of processing. In view of the above, your data will be processed for the duration of the Agreement as well as legal obligations incumbent on the Controller and then until the expiry of any claims related to the Agreement. After that time, your personal data will be deleted.
Your personal data will be transferred to authorised institutions defined by law, processors who provide services to the Controller and to whom these data are entrusted, including entities from PGE Capital Group (e.g. PGE Systemy S.A., PGE Synergia Sp. z o.o., PGE Baltica Sp. z o.o. and PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.) as well as entities from the Ørsted Group (Ørsted Wind Power A/S and Ørsted Polska Services sp.z o.o.).
As a rule, your personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter "EEA"), i.e. countries other than European Union Member States, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein. Performance of specific tasks or activities as part of IT services provided to the Controller by PGE Systemy S.A., may, however, result in the transfer of data outside the EEA.
For more information on possible data transfer and its safeguards, please consult our Data Protection Officer.
Rights of the data subject
You shall have the right to submit a request concerning access to data (including obtaining copies thereof), rectification of data (i.e. rectification thereof), erasure or restriction of processing and objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability. More information on the rights of data subjects is included in Articles 12 to 23 of the GDPR.
Moreover, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, that is: the Office of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
More information: https://uodo.gov.pl/en/559/941.
Other information on data processing
We hereby inform you that as part of the data processing referred to above, you will not be a subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Additional information for representatives of Contractor or contact persons within the framework of cooperation between the Contractor and the Controller
Your personal data has been obtained from the Contractor, in connection with its cooperation with the Controller. The Controller will process your personal data (such as: name, surname, position, contact details) to the extent necessary to perform the Agreement.
This privacy notice was last updated in October 2022